“This first call will cover all things needed for a successful implementation. How do your projects start/end? Your processes will be examined and defined.“
01.01# MEET, LISTEN AND STUDY THE CURRENT ORGANIZATIONAL CHART & WORKLOAD DIVISION :
- define the departments to on-board (admin, sales, R&D, warehousing, facilities, …)
- clearly overview of who is who and has the lead per department, what is their exact team sizing and job-description/responsibilities.
- regarding the implementation, elect the correct users per chosen department based on their seniority, responsibility and workload.
01.02# INVENTORIZE & VISUALIZE ON-GOING AND FUTURE PLANNED ACTIVITIES :
- which exact actual and upcoming projects are there? where are they at? and where are they going to?
- who is responsible for which project and how is the distribution and workload over the departments and their teams?
- note the exact timelines, all details and dependencies of all listed projects.
- get to know the internal ICT-responsible, its structure and its company-wide implication, authority and responsibilities.
01.03# ANALYSE & PRIORIZE ITEMS, IDENTIFY THEIR TRIGGERS AND DELIVERABLES :
- annotate which parts (company-wide) are the most important to organise first.
- what are the already installed processes and workflows per item? how exactly do we take things from point A over point B to step C?
- where do we build/use blueprints and templates for projects, processes and tasks? example and list them.
- where and how do we automate incoming requests (internal as external)? which ones? example and list them.
01.04# LIST THEM, ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO AWAITED OPTIMIZATION :
- where/how to counter the endless communication chains and lost informations cause of email and instant messaging (Whatsapp, Slack, ..)?
- where/how to reduce time spent on (video)conference-calling and the following-up of notes and actions from those same calls?
- where can we automate repeatable, recurrent, time-consuming tasks? which ones? example and list them.
- openly discuss the origin of the lack in heightened visibility, accountability and collaboration between team-members and departments.
- for which actions and flows will we maximize the mobile aptitude for the current as the future workforce (millennials, centennials)?
- in-depth study of the scalability of any and all processes in relation to future growth and development.