“We’ll focus on the overall design of your team’s workspace.
Establish folder structure and having introduced the first data.”
03.01# DECIDE & DEFINE THE CENTRALIZED FILE HOSTING :
- review and analyse the current central storage system setup : volumes, division and access-rights.
- in collaboration with the IT & “Champions Team” : design the adaption of the central file hosting where necessary according to the SaaS adoption.
03.02# STUDY AND DESIGN THE NEEDED CUSTOM WORKFLOWS PER DEPARTMENT :
- following step 01.03# : related to each department’s work ethic : eg. orders (suppliers), design (marketing), on-boarding (HR), etc ..
- map and draft these flows. their naming, different stages and transitions rules between stages.
- determine and annotate possible needed approvals related to specific stages in specific flows.
- study and map the routing of the needed in-app notifications related to the change of stage and/or approvals.
03.03# ESTABLISH SOLID AND CLEAR FOLDER STRUCTURES INSIDE SaaS PACKAGES :
- in collaboration with the “Champions Team” and based on the re-designed draft of the central file storage system, following step 03.01#
- agree on the what/how for the folders of this backbone for attachments, per SaaS package: images, certifications docs, PDF, …
- define users-rights and level of access over all adopted packages and their chosen related folders.
03.04# INTRODUCE THE FIRST DATA :
- input current and upcoming projects following step 01.02# and their crucial data (customers, dates, venue, materials, etc …)
- create and setup chosen users groups, shared dashboards and shared analytic reports where applicable.
- input and configure the elected custom workflows related to groups/teams/departments.
- introduce ongoing and planned tasks, all stock, with their correct descriptions, assignee’s, and their cloud stored attachments.
- setup & check functioning of the final chosen needed integrations (automatic mounted ones as the ‘to-be-build’ paths (API)