“It’s time for all users to learn and train how to do work and build day-to-day habits.”
04.01# DOUBLE-CHECK ALL AREAS OF THE PROCESS HAVE BEEN COVERED :
- answers questions and clear out all doubts on any subject related to the implementation and newly outlined processes.
- note any extra possible arisen roadblocks (technically as humanly) during the previous slot of workspace setup. solution them.
- review the re-structured backbone on clearness and solidness.
04.02# VERIFY AND ASSURE THE CHOSEN TEAM IS CONFIDENT TO START & EXECUTE :
- (re)explain core building-blocks and functionalities of our updated environment, our Agile Framework.
- (re)explain the adapted practices, new modern functionalities and possibilities related to the updated flows and integrations.
- re-watch video tutorials on “how-to’s” for doubted subjects where necessary.
04.03# DEFINE CLEAR ‘RULES’ AND PRINCIPLES OF USAGE
- the correct and complete naming of projects and tasks and their correct distribution over the Agile Framework.
- how to correctly handle descriptions and other functions (feedback, attachments, timelines, tracking, approvals, …)
- letting go on email and other ‘traditional’ habits as instant messaging and personal versions (copies) of files.
- principles of project/task/post/item/posts/… creation, assignment, request-forms and other chosen features during setup.
04.04# OVERVIEW OF MOBILE ANDROID & iOS VERSIONS :
- guide best installation and correct configuration on mobile phones of all chosen and other involved users (depending on their level).
- highlight and resolve possible minor differences between Android and iOS specific outlines/functioning.
- show and explain possibilities and best practices (principles) of usage within the mobile mode.