“Let’s make sure everyone is ready for a successful launch.
The entire champion team can explain your new processes.”
05.01# CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND HELP TO RE-THINK IN HOW WORK IS DONE :
- support any member, personally, on any possible questions and remarks in the new environment of the ‘Agile Framework’.
- gather feedback from the “Champions Team” and re-solve/fix these issues to regain stability and trust.
05.02# TWEAK (CORE) BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE FRAMEWORK WHERE NECESSARY :
- monitor and analyse which parts of the structure are running good, which parts would need an update.
- grounded on the input of the “Champions Team” : process and perform any wanted – legit – adaptions to the framing.
- further study and tune any possible chosen integrations
05.03# SHOW-OFF & SETUP NOT APPROACHED ADVANCED FUNCTIONS :
- what might be applicable : Custom Fields, Analytics, Reports, Approvals, Time-Tracking & Log, Dependencies, …
- incentive : introduce and train members to the correct use of this advanced functions.
05.04# DEFINE AND SCALE ANY FURTHER NEEDED REMOTE SUPPORT & MONITORING :
- are all basic functions fully understood? are the chosen advanced functions clear enough?
- list, support and resolve any possible still open last questions.
- is the set end of the timeline to complete full adoption and adaption still realistic? if needed, adapt in function.
05.05# CONFIRM A CHAMPION USER’S ABILITY TO FURTHER ON-BOARD USERS AND ADMINISTER :
- who out of the “Champions Team” will continue to fully administer the adopted ultra-productive environment?
- plan a handover interview and full briefing with this chosen member on and and all aspects related to his/her responsibilities.